Water & Sewage Restoration
Frozen Pipes, Sump Pump Failures, Sewage Backups…
Don’t delay in calling us after you’ve discovered the water or sewage damage. It doesn’t matter how much damage there is, the clock is ticking which can result in more expensive repairs. If you wait, the water can cause secondary damage by soaking into sub-floors and wicking up the walls that might not be covered by insurance due to neglect from the homeowner. Only a true professional cleaner has the tools and knowledge to detect and dry these areas.
When you work with Elysha’s Cleaning for your water and sewage restoration, you can expect the best results. Our technicians can clean and have your home or business comfortable once again. We are professionally trained and have the right equipment for the job, to learn more contact us today!
Three types of contaminated water
- Contact your insurance company
- Ventilate the wet areas
- If it’s clean water remove the standing water
- Remove damaged carpets
- If it’s sewage damage keep your pets and children away from the area
- Wash your hands after touching the water or contaminated items
- Turn on televisions, vacuums, or other devices while on wet carpets or floors
- Use heat to try to dry the area; it can cause mildew
- Use your household vacuum to try and clean up water