RESIDENTIAL HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
WOOD FLOOR SERVICE: RESTORING NATURAL BEAUTY
Hardwood floors are beautiful, but they are also susceptible to extreme wear and tear. Especially in a business setting, heavy traffic takes its toll on the wood surface, leaving it dull and damaged. Not only do you want to project a better appearance, but it’s important to also protect what can be a substantial business investment. Fortunately, Elysha’s cleaning wood floor service provides a wide range of solutions. It’s simply a matter of choosing the option that best suits your needs. Remember that even the most worn-out floors can be restored.
When daily business leaves your hardwood floors looking dull and uninviting, it’s time to call Elysha’s Cleaning. Our deep clean process extracts even the unseen dirt and grime that hides in the crevices of your hardwood floors. Your cleaning crew can mop it, but that typically only moves the dirt and dust around. The Elysha’s Cleaning wood floor service safely removes the toughest dirt and residue from your floors. Our commercial-strength cleaning agents and state-of-the-art equipment lift the dirt from your floors, leaving a clean, professional, appealing appearance.
HARDWOOD FLOOR DEEP CLEAN
DEEP CLEAN: BEYOND THE SURFACE
You don’t always see it, but you can be sure it’s there. We’re talking about the dirt and grime that hides in the crevices of your hardwood floors. Your cleaning crew may use a mop or broom to clean the surface, but that is only a temporary fix and it does not extract any deep, ground-in dirt. In fact, it typically only moves the dirt around. A thorough, professional deep cleaning is necessary to prevent dirt and grit from wearing down the finish.
When you want to protect your investment—and restore the shine to your hardwood floors—call the professionals. Settle for nothing but the best: Elysha’s Cleaning hardwood floor cleaning.
The deep clean process begins with a thorough analysis and consultation. Next, our trained technicians prepare your floor by removing any surface debris, vent covers and baseboards, if necessary, and then vacuuming it. They use our high-speed rotary brush and commercial-strength cleaning agent to break up the tough dirt and residue on your floors. Then, squeegees trap the dirt, and a powerful, self-contained vacuum collects both dirt and excess cleaning solution.
Our technicians take it a step further by hand cleaning the edges and corners that would otherwise be difficult to reach. Then they use powerful equipment to go over the surface a second time to remove any loose buildup. Next, they spray your floor with clean water to return it to a neutral state. Finally, they restore the pH balance to your floor by applying a final professional-grade wood cleaner. This extracts any remaining dirt and contaminants that were loosened during the previous steps.
To ensure proper care, our technicians will provide you with information about proper floor maintenance. They understand that your floors are a significant investment and a reflection of your business. Elysha’s Cleaning wood floor cleaning is designed to protect your investment and project a positive, professional image.
HARDWOOD FLOOR CARE TIPS
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HARDWOOD FLOORS
Maintaining commercial hardwood floors can be a challenge, especially when many people are working under one roof. From heavy foot traffic to moving furniture, even the toughest floors take a beating. In spite of the challenge, there are some things you can do to maintain the floors in a commercial setting. These Elysha’s Cleaning hardwood floor care tips are guaranteed to help.
- Use indoor and outdoor floor mats at doorways and other entryways. Clean the mats daily to maximize their effectiveness.
- Refrain from sliding heavy items across the floor, such as display racks and large pieces of furniture.
- Install protective felt pads on the feet of furniture and other items that come in contact with your floor’s finish.
- Avoid sand, dirt or grit buildup, which can act like sandpaper and scratch the finish.
- Vacuum and dust mop your floors daily. Ask your cleaning crew to avoid using any chemicals on the floor, and be sure they replace the dust mop regularly.
- Remove spills or any excess moisture as soon as possible.
- Refrain from using a wet mop on the floor as excessive water can cause a wood floor to swell and cup.
- Avoid using wax, oil soap or other industrial cleaners on your wood floors. These products can adversely affect the appearance of the finish and make future refinishing difficult.
- Use area rugs on high-traffic areas whenever possible. Avoid rubber-backed and non-ventilated rugs, opting instead for rugs that allow the floor to breathe.
- Maintain a consistent humidity level as excessive swings in humidity levels will cause hardwood floors to swell, shrink, cup or crack, as well as increase gaps between boards. If inconsistency is a problem, use a humidifier and/or dehumidifier.
With a few, simple tips and continued communication with the people who clean your floors, it’s possible to extend the life of your hardwood floors for years to come. Elysha’s Cleaning wood floor care includes the tips you need to get the job done.